Tracing its origins to before the Revolution, the Albert Van Blarcom house stands on Crescent Avenue. The main portion of the house was built c. 1830. It is later mentioned in John van Blarcom’s will in 1850. In its early days, the house was part of the Cranberry Vley Plantation, which consisted of 140 acres of cranberry bog, mostly to the east of the house. In 1851, it was sold to Adam Folley, and then sold to J.M.B. Frost in 1906. This photo was taken c. 1900.