Built in 1780 possibly by Conrad Pulis. John Ruttan, the other possible builder, purchased the land in 1787. A two-story frame addition was added to the right of the original section. A. Masker is listed as the owner in 1861. The house sits on Wyckoff Avenue.

 
 

Upcoming Events

 
 


SAVE THE DATE!
History Day
  Tour the Zabriskie House and 8 other local sites.
Saturday May 30
10 am to 4 pm
Please browse our site for historic photos and other information about Wyckoff History.