Also on Sicomac Avenue, some of the foundations date before 1747 and were built by Johannes Stagg, who bought 50 acres of land from Daniel Rattan. The main house was constructed between 1762 and 1797, and his son Cornelius Stagg or grandson John C. stag rebuilt the original portion in 1812. More alterations were done between 1867 and 1899. Cornelius served in the Bergen county Militia in the Revolutionary War.

 
 

Upcoming Events

There are no events scheduled.