The Wyckoff Gospel Mission was first organized in 1909 as a nondenominational church. The Wyckoff Gospel Mission Church was built in 1923 on Wyckoff Avenue, across from the Brownstone. In 1943, the y joined the Assemblies of god. When they outgrew the building, land was purchased in 1967 on Franklin Avenue, and the new church was completed in 1970. The old parsonage building was moved to the back of the new property. The old church is still standing and is used as a commercial building.

 
 

Upcoming Events

There are no events scheduled.